SIZZLING BROWNIE SUNDAY

As I filled my stomach with some delicious food at home, I did not feel complete something was missing. And that was desert, no meal and be completed without the rich comforting and fulfillment that a smooth desert provides. 


And so in search of a good dessert, I stumbled upon this place called SHIV SAGARSHIV SAGAR has been in the locality for a long time.
Then I thought to myself why not try something new, a restaurant that nobody thinks about when they think desert and with a leap of faith, I stepped in. The ambiance of the restaurant was good, interior and exterior both are simple. 
  


A little bit noisy as there was less space between the tables. The services are little slow.


And once I checked the menu, boy was I surprised! The names of the dishes themselves were enough to bring water to my mouth and my tummy growl for some if it and so I decided to go with "SIZZLING BROWNIE SUNDAY". 

A sizzling touch is a great value-add for brownies by SHIV SAGAR! Mouth-wateringly delicious Sizzling Brownies are made by arranging brownies, chocolate sauce, and vanilla ice-cream in just the right way on a piping hot sizzler plate. The aroma of molten chocolate, and the fizzling sound of frozen ice-cream on a sizzling dessert.

Address:-Juhu Princess Building, Juhu Tara Road, Near Juhu Beach, Juhu, Santacruz West, Mumbai, Maharashtra 400049.

This dish cost is Rs.340/-
Facebook id:- Traveling For Food
Instagram id:- @trvlforfood

Comments