COUNTRY FEAST PIZZA

It's all about friday night, I was with my friends at J B Nagar, Andheri (east). We all were craving for pizza, so we decided to go to PIZZA HUT.


The ambiance is really good along with good atmosphere. Staffs are really polite and very helpfull.

Then we all gave our order for unlimited pizza (friday special at all PIZZA HUT outlet). In unlimited pizza menu there was one pizza I got obsessed with, it's name is COUNTRY FEAST PIZZA.


This pizza was so delicious that when you take a first bite. Oh, the CRUNCH!
  Then the corn, capsicum and mushroom topping melts into the mouth.
  That rolling lava of tomato, oregano and chilli flakes .

I'm falling

And that's when she catches you......

That chewy voluptuous mistress- mozzarella.
That was just a perfect night with friends and pizza.



My Facebook id:- Traveling For Food
MY Instagram id:- @trvlforfood 

Comments

Post a Comment